Russell Sherwood Friday, October 15, 2021
We have a number of places still available for the event below - if interested, please contact Russell Sherwood ASAP
that a friendly match Italy versus Rest of Europe will be organized in December, 2021.
1. The match will be played on ICCF webserver, ICCF Playing Rules will apply. Time control is 10 moves in 50 days with duplication after 20 days.
2. Number of boards is expected to be 130 to 150.
3. Any Zone 1 (Europa) National Federation (except for Italy) may nominate 5 players plus 5 reserve players for the Rest of Europe Team (usually some NFs are not represented in friendly matches, however it would be good if all players will be set in order). Deadline is October,30 2021.
4. Each player will play two games (one with White, one with Black) against her/his
opponent on her/his board.
5. Start date is December 20, 2021.
6. Team Captains are IA Gianni Mastrojeni (Italy) and GM Artis Gaujens (Rest of Europe).
7.Tournament Director is Kjeldsen, Karsten (Denmark).
8. Order of boards will be set in accordance with ICCF ratings being taken from
up-to-date rating list (i.e. 2021/3).
9. Entries for the Rest of Europe Team should be sent to Artis Gaujens at [email protected] with a carbon copy to Zonal Director.
Andrey Pavlikov, Europa Zonal Director