Russell Sherwood Monday, September 14, 2020
ICCF Zone 1 and ICCF World Zone are delighted to announce that a friendly match Europe v World Zone will be organized in November, 2020.
1. The match will be played on ICCF webserver, ICCF Playing Rules will apply. Time control is 10 moves in 40 days with duplication after 20 days.
2. Number of boards is expected 100 to 150.
3. Any Zone 1 (Europa) National Federation may nominate up to 4 players for the Europe Team (usually some NFs are not represented in friendly matches, however it would be good if all players will be set in order). Deadline is October 1, 2020.
4. Each player will play two games (one with White, one with Black) against her/his opponent on her/his board.
5. Start date is November 1, 2020.
6. Team Captains are SIM Andrey Pavlikov (Europe) and IM Juan Alberto Martello (world Zone).
7. Tournament Director will be announced later.
8. Order of boards will be set in accordance with ICCF ratings being taken from up-to-date rating list (i.e. 2020/4).
If you wish to be nominated for this event please get in touch with Russell Sherwood by 24/9/2020